LED Flexible Strip Tape Light
- Standard LED flexible strip tape with self adhesive backing
- 16.4' long; 0.32" wide; ~0.15" tall; 300 diodes; 18W. Warm white illumination. 120 degree beam angle, 84 lumens per foot
- A power cable (LED.PC) is required to connect strip tape lighting to a power supply. Strip tape lengths cannot exceed 16.4' out of a single power supply port. An additional power cable (LED.PC) plugged into an unused power supply port is required for applications exceeding 16.4'. Make sure power supplies are not overloaded based on watt capacity
- For use under-cabinet, over-cabinet, toe kick and cabinet interiors.
- Use LED.TPLSP for splash zones i.e. toe-kick space
- Custom lengths can be cut in increments of 2", not to exceed a total of 16.4'. Use End-to-End Connector (LED.ETEC) to join custom lengths.
- Use Connector Kit for Custom Wire Length (LED.CLC) with Standard Copper Wire (LED.SCW25) to navigate corners or other obstacles.
- Use Motion Sensor Switch (LED.MSS) for controlling interior cabinet lighting.
- Use 8' Power Extension Cables (LED.PEC8) to increase distance between power supply and beginning of LED flexible strip run
- Installers must clean and prepare surface prior to installation. An alcohol pad works well to remove oils