Caring for your countertops.
At KraftMaid Cabinetry®, we want your countertops to look extraordinary on day one – and on day 1000. Therefore, we want you to be informed with some simple care and maintenance do’s and don’ts.
- Clean up all spills immediately.
- Clean natural granite surfaces regularly with mild soap and water to maintain the countertop’s appearance.
- Use coasters under glasses.
- Protect natural granite surfaces from scratches by using items such as a cutting board.
- Don’t use any chemical sealant products as they will void the sealant warranty.
- Don’t use scouring types of cleaning products, such as Scotch-Brite® pad.
- Don’t expose your natural granite surfaces to strong chemicals, such as ammonia-based products, scouring-type cleaners, paint removers, rust removers, oven cleaners, waxes or polishes.
- Don’t place hot items directly on your natural granite surface or this may cause thermal shock.