Sample Ordering Rebate
Sample Ordering Rebate
How does the rebate program work?
- If you purchase a sample door and/or four (4) or more sample chips on kraftmaid.com between 1/1/2018 and 3/21/2020, you will receive a rebate form with your samples.
- If you purchase $1,000 or more of KraftMaid Cabinetry, KraftMaid will reimburse the cost of samples purchased.
- Rebate checks will be mailed within 4-6 weeks after the form and required documentation is received.
- Steps for rebate:
- Save all sample receipts/confirmation documentation numbers.
- Purchase KraftMaid cabinetry totaling $1,000 or more.
- Fill out the rebate form as directed, and submit with the sample order and cabinetry receipts.
- Submit the completed rebate form and required documentation within 60 days of the cabinetry purchase, postmarked no later than 3/21/2020.
Where to send your rebate form and receipts, and how to check on the status?
- Rebate form and required documentation should be sent to:
- KraftMaid Rebate Program
- Dept. #134027
- P.O. Box 73
- Brunswick, OH 44212
Call 1-800-963-9548 with any questions regarding your rebate.
Is there a minimum sample order required to get the rebate?
Yes. You must order a minimum of one door sample and/or (4) cabinetry sample finish chips on one order to get the rebate form. Multiple cabinetry sample chip orders cannot be combined to get the rebate offer.
What if I don’t have Internet access?
At this time, the Sample Rebate Program is only available to consumers ordering samples on KraftMaid.com.
What are the most common reasons a rebate claim will be rejected?
- Failure to supply the requested information on the rebate form.
- Rebate forms that include a P.O. Box number.
- More than one rebate submittal per person, per household, or address on the invoice or receipt.
- Rebate forms for purchases of cabinets made after 3/21/2020.
- Rebate forms postmarked after the 3/21/2020 program cut-off date.
Rebate Terms and Conditions:
- Mail-in rebate offer valid on purchases made between 4/1/2017 - 3/21/2020.
- $1,000 minimum purchase of KraftMaid Cabinetry is required.
- One mail-in rebate check per qualifying purchase, per person, per household, or address on the invoice or receipt.
- Rebate checks cannot be mailed to P.O. Boxes.
- Rebate form must be submitted within 60 days of purchase of cabinetry and postmarked no later than 3/21/2020.
- Rebate checks are void if not cashed within 90 days of issuance and cannot be reissued.
- Please allow 4 -6 weeks from postmark deadline date for rebate check delivery.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Payments are in U.S. dollars and only available to U.S. and Canada.
- All redemptions must be submitted at the same time.
- The maximum rebate amount cannot exceed $300. If a rebate claim exceeds $300, rebate payment will be issued for $300.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of invoice and receipts is prohibited.
- Your rebate rights cannot be transferred or assigned. Misuse of rebate request may constitute fraud.
- This offer is void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
- Offer is not available to resellers, distributors, builders, designers or dealers.
- Please keep copies of all materials submitted. Original documents and receipts become property of KraftMaid Cabinetry and will not be returned. The information you provide is for the use of KraftMaid only. KraftMaid does not sell, rent or trade data with others.
- KraftMaid Countertop samples cannot be reimbursed through the Sample Ordering Rebate Program.
*KraftMaid Countertops are currently available at select Lowe's stores in the east coast region. Check with your local Lowe's for availability. At this time, KraftMaid Countertops do not qualify for the Sample Ordering Rebate Program.