Order Parts and Accessories for Your Cabinetry
At KraftMaid, we understand that some unfortunate accidents may occur to your cabinetry throughout the lifespan of ownership.
Rest assured, KraftMaid kitchen cabinet parts and accessories can be reordered from a KraftMaid retailer where you purchased your cabinetry, by contacting our online Customer Care Department at 1-888-562-7744, or through our online store:
Cabinet Hardware Supplies Available
- Cabinet knobs: These are the small, decorative pieces that are attached to the front of a cabinet drawer or door. They can be made from various materials, such as metal, glass, ceramic, or plastic.
- Cabinet pulls: These are similar to knobs but are longer and often attached to the top or bottom of a drawer or door. Like knobs, they can be made from different materials.
- Hinges: These are the hardware pieces that allow a cabinet door to swing open and closed. There are many types of hinges available, including concealed, exposed and European-style hinges.
- Drawer slides: These are the mechanisms that allow a drawer to slide in and out of a cabinet smoothly. They can be made from metal or plastic and come in various lengths and weight capacities.
- Shelf rests and clips: These are the hardware pieces that support shelves within a cabinet. They can be made from metal or plastic and come in various sizes and weight capacities.
- Drawer and door bumpers: These are small rubber or plastic pieces that are attached to the inside of a cabinet door or drawer to cushion the impact when it is closed.
When ordering your kitchen cabinet repair parts, hardware, drawers, vanity replacement or accessories, please be prepared to supply the following information:
- Name and location of your local KraftMaid retailer
- Your shipping address
- Your KraftMaid invoice number, or your product ID number − located on the left door of your sink-base cabinet
Additionally, your product may be covered by our KraftMaid Lifetime Limited Warranty1. To exercise your warranty, please completely review the copy that was given to you during installation, and contact the authorized KraftMaid retailer where you purchased the product.
1For complete Lifetime Limited Warranty details click here or see your local KraftMaid® retailer.