About Sample Ordering
We want you to feel confident in the material, finish and style you choose for your space. That's why we are pleased to offer cabinetry finish chips, door and countertop* samples to let you touch and experience the product in your home.
Samples may be ordered here on our website at a small fee per sample. The fees for cabinetry finish chips and door samples may be refundable through our Sample Ordering Rebate Program if you move forward with your purchase. Countertop sample fees are not refundable at this time. See the Terms and Conditions for complete details of our sample rebate program. To order a sample of your chosen door style, cabinetry finish or countertop color, navigate to a product page on this site and click the Order Sample button. This action will add the sample to your Cart. From the top navigation bar, click the Cart icon to view your cart and complete your transaction.
Cabinetry Finish Chips
Each cabinetry finish sample is 4" x 3.75". They are priced at $3 each with free standard shipping. To order samples, select "Order a Finish Chip" and add the desired samples to your shopping cart.
Each door sample is approximately 15" x 15". They are priced at $50 each with free standard shipping. To order samples, select "Order a Door Sample" and add the desired samples to your shopping cart.
Sample Ordering Rebate
- If you purchase a sample door and/or four (4) or more sample chips on kraftmaid.com between Jan 1, 2016 and
Dec 31, 2016 you will receive a rebate form with your samples.
- If you purchase $1,000 or more of KraftMaid Cabinetry, KraftMaid will reimburse the cost of samples purchased.
- Rebate checks will be mailed within 4-6 weeks after the form and required documentation is received.
- Steps for rebate:
- Save all sample receipts/confirmation documentation numbers.
- Purchase KraftMaid cabinetry totaling $1,000 or more.
- Fill out the rebate form as directed, and submit with the sample order and cabinetry receipts.
- Submit the completed rebate form and required documentation within 60 days of the cabinetry purchase, postmarked no later than 3/1/2017.
Rebate form and required documentation should be sent to:KraftMaid Rebate Program
P.O. Box 73
Brunswick, OH 44212
Call 1-800-963-9548 with any questions regarding your rebate.
- Failure to supply the requested information on the rebate form.
- Rebate forms that include a P.O. Box number.
- More than one rebate submittal per person, per household, or address on the invoice or receipt.
- Rebate forms for purchases of cabinets made after 12/31/2016.
- Rebate forms postmarked after the 3/1/2017 program cut-off date.
- Mail-in rebate offer valid on purchases made between 1/1/2011 - 3/31/2016.
- $1,000 minimum purchase of KraftMaid Cabinetry is required.
- One mail-in rebate check per qualifying purchase, per person, per household, or address on the invoice or receipt.
- Rebate checks cannot be mailed to P.O. Boxes.
- Rebate form must be submitted within 60 days of purchase of cabinetry and postmarked no later than 5/31/2016.
- Rebate checks are void if not cashed within 90 days of issuance and cannot be reissued.
- Please allow 4 -6 weeks from postmark deadline date for rebate check delivery.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Payments are in U.S. dollars and only available to U.S. and Canada.
- All redemptions must be submitted at the same time.
- The maximum rebate amount cannot exceed $300. If a rebate claim exceeds $300, rebate payment will be issued for $300.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of invoice and receipts is prohibited.
- Your rebate rights cannot be transferred or assigned. Misuse of rebate request may constitute fraud.
- This offer is void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law.
- Offer is not available to resellers, distributors, builders, designers or dealers.
- Please keep copies of all materials submitted. Original documents and receipts become property of KraftMaid Cabinetry and will not be returned. The information you provide is for the use of KraftMaid only. KraftMaid does not sell, rent or trade data with others.